Would you like to join SAVTE’s team at an exciting time? We are looking for Digital Inclusion Support to enable our participants to engage with all our activities and the emerging post COVID world which is going to be more reliant on digital access.
- Are you digitally and tech Savvy? Would you like to support people to access the digital world?
- Could you develop our social media and communications to help us reach more people who would benefit from our provision in Sheffield?
- Are you committed to making a difference in communities, supporting people to become independent and empowered and achieve their goals?
Salary scale – £20,217
Hours – 28 per week over 4 or 5 days
Fixed Term Contract 12 months
- Those with lived experience of the issues of under-represented communities
- People with a multilingual background
- Those who have been ESOL learners.
Ideally we would like the post holder to start work before 1st September.