Language Support Link Worker
Would you like to join SAVTE’s team at an exciting time? We have strengthened our community development approach so that our work supports communities as well as individuals. Our provision is unique, our reputation is growing locally and nationally, and we have ambitious plans for further transformation and diversification over the coming year.
We are looking to recruit a Language Support Link Worker to join our Language Support Team.
- Do you have experience of supporting individuals to learn practical English working in under-represented communities?
- Have you ever volunteered, or supported volunteers and do you understand the value and potential of volunteering?
- Are you committed to making a difference in communities, supporting people to become independent and empowered and achieve their goals?
Salary scale – £24,080 – £26,000 (depending on experience)
Hours – 28 per week over 4 or 5 days
Contract initially 12 months
We welcome all applications from all backgrounds and are keen to encourage:
- Those with lived experience of the issues of underrepresented communities.
- People with a multilingual background
- Those who have been ESOL learners.
Closing date for applications is 9am 1st August 2022.
Interviews will be held on 8th/9th August 2022