Would you like to join SAVTE’s team at an exciting time? We are strengthening our community development approach so that our work supports communities as well as individuals. Our provision is unique, our reputation is growing locally and nationally, and we have ambitious plans for further transformation and diversification over the coming year.
We are looking to recruit a Link Worker – English Language Support to join our Learner Development Team.
- Do you have experience of supporting individuals to learn practical English working in under-represented communities?
- Have you ever volunteered, or supported volunteers and do you understand the value and potential of volunteering?
- Are you committed to making a difference in communities, supporting people to become independent and empowered and achieve their goals?
Salary scale – £23,080 – £25,153 (depending on experience)
Hours – 28 per week over 4 or 5 days
Contract until – 31st July 2022.
We welcome all applications from all backgrounds and are keen to encourage:
- Those with lived experience of the issues of underrepresented communities
- People with a multilingual background
- Those who have been ESOL learners.
Closing date for applications is midnight 23rd May 2021.
Interviews will be held on 27th May 2021 (at the SAVTE office)
Ideally we would like the post holder to start work on 1st July 2021 for induction and training.